Strength Training and Conditioning plus Myoskeletal Alignment Therapy
Benefits of Strength Training and Conditioning
- Increase mobility and range of motion.
- Increase muscular strength and tone.
- Protects bone health, including Osteoporosis prevention and management.
- Improves stability, coordination, and balance.
- Improves posture.
- Accountability and consistent results.
- Improvement of mental well being, energy and mood.
- Specialized Personal program based on initial and constant assessment.
What is Myoskeletal Alignment Therapy?
Essentially it is a mix of massage therapy and stretching.
The source of chronic pain for many arises from very common imbalances and dysfunctional patterns in the musculoskeletal system. Most chronic pain can be relieved with a combination of skilled manual therapy and intelligent corrective exercise.
The Myoskeletal Alignment Technique (MAT) system brings together the most advanced therapeutic strategies to relieve, and ultimately correct, patterns in the body that lead to pain and deterioration. With MAT therapy, clients can be free from pain, avoiding invasive surgery and toxic pain medications.