Bioflex Laser Therapy
What is the Bioflex Laser System?
Bioflex is currently the most advanced laser therapy system available on the global market. It delivers Low Intensity Laser Therapy (LILT) through the combined benefits of laser and LED. This combination ensures local tissue repair, while further expediting the healing process through the support of the surrounding tissues. Ultimately, the Bioflex Laser System allows the body to heal itself.
The Bioflex Laser System has received its Health Canada Medical Device License, and is FDA cleared.
Is LILT safe?
According to the FDA, there are no contraindications to use. Unlike gamma rays, x-rays and UV light, LILT uses wavelengths that do not produce ionizing radiation. In turn, there is no DNA damage. The wavelengths were also selected carefully to ensure no tissue damage. It is even safe for individuals with pacemakers, prosthetics and epilepsy. Note: Please inform your laser therapist if you are pregnant, or taking medications or supplements that increase photosensitivity (ex. St. John’s Wort, antibiotics, birth control).
Conditions responsive to LILT
- Acute pain ex. shingles, migraine
- Chronic pain ex. low back pain, headache, TMJ
- Autoimmune disease ex. rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, fibromyalgia, morphea
- Degenerative conditions ex. osteoarthritis, herniated discs, degenerative disc disease
- Repetitive strain injuries ex. carpal tunnel, tendonitis
- Sports injuries ex. sprains, muscle strains/tears, plantar fasciitis
- Trauma ex. broken bones, severe bruising, post-surgical scarring
- Cold sores• Lymphedema
- Raynaud’s syndrome
- Tinea unguium (nail fungus)
This is not an exhaustive list of conditions benefited by LILT.
Certified Laser Therapists
Please review the following practitioner profiles to find the therapist best suited to your needs.
- Dr. Vivienne Guy, ND
- Dr. Rebecca Hauser, ND
- Dr. Colleen McQuarrie, ND
- Dr. Christine Nguyen, ND
- Dr. Jaclyn Smith, ND
- Owen Wiseman, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
- Silvia Saraiva, PT
- Victoria Goodman, PT
For further information, check out this link www.bioflexlaser.com/patients and/or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OTJnMheR0M and arrange a complimentary 15-minute consultation with one of our laser therapists.