Dr. Jennifer Keller, ND, Birth Doula
Is on Maternity until October 2017
Are you a busy mom or working woman, taking care of everyone else and losing yourself in the process?
Are you a mom-to-be and wanting your pregnancy to be an energetic and empowering journey?
Are you trying to start a family and struggling to maintain your hope and health?
Are you looking for guidance to get you and your children on track to living a vibrant life?
My name is Dr. Jennifer Keller and my mission is to help all mothers and women live a radiant and health-full life.
I have a clinical focus in:
- Fabulous and Focused Fertility Management
- Positive and Powerful Pregnancy Journeys
- Peaceful and Purposeful Postpartum Health
- Happy and Harmonious Hormone Balancing
- Calm and Caring Children’s Health
My practice revolves around deep listening and an acknowledgement of who you are at your core to discover what message your body is trying to convey. We will respond with curiosity and compassion. Together we’ll develop a unique plan tailored to your story to help you start a new journey of healing, resulting in a lifetime of vitality and optimal health.
I want you to feel:
I want to work with you if:
- You are ready to dig in and do the work that is required for deep and lasting healing
- You want to feel confident in your body and soul
- You are tired of being tired and ready to say enough is enough!
You can expect me:
- To gather a thorough health history
- Provide a deep acknowledgement of your story and symptoms
- Offer non-judgemental support
- Develop an individualized treatment plan based on what is realistic for you
Education: After obtaining my Honours Degree in Theatre from the University of Winnipeg, I completed my 4 year degree in Naturopathy at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine. I have also completed my DONA Labour Doula certification. I am a member of good standing with the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors, the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors, the Association of Perinatal Naturopathic Doctors and the Pediatric Association of Naturopathic Doctors.
Beyond Doctoring: When not practicing medicine, you can find me working on my homestead farm, tending to the gardens and enjoying spending quality time with my family. I love to cook healthy whole food meals, get crafty on rainy days and curl up with a good book and a cup of tea.
Visit www.DrJenniferKellerND.com to learn more.
Dr. Jennifer’s Schedule:
Ottawa Birth and Wellness Centre Location:
Monday: 9 am – 1 pm
Wednesday: 1 pm – 7 pm
Thursday: 10 am – 6 pm
Ottawa Integrative Health Centre Carling Location:
Monday: 2pm – 6 pm
Every second and fourth Saturday of the month: 9 am – 1 pm